Go around the world - or at least around Coeur d'Alene - during the 2013 Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy Rally for Education and Community Fundraiser.
For the latest news and updates, please visit our Facebook page.
Click here to meet our 2013 sponsors!
- It is a friendly competition of teamwork and the ability to follow directions and solve clues.
- A driver, a navigator and up to eight (8) passengers will decipher clues to specific destination checkpoints throughout Kootenai County.
- Cars will leave the starting line at set intervals.
- Each checkpoint will require the completion of a challenge to receive the clues to the next destination.
- It is a chance for the community to have a family-fun time and show support for Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy.
- From approximately 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM we will have family fun for all ages.
- From approximately 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM we will have dinner, raffle and live auction.
- From approximately 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM we will have entertainment, games and more!
- Come and participate in some or all of the activities throughout the evening.
- Beer garden will open at 5:00 PM.
- Building Improvements.
- College Scholarship Fund.
- Enter your vehicle and gather your team! $60.00 per vehicle, includes two t-shirts and two dinner tickets for the Community Fundraiser. Register Early (by June 30, 2013) for ONLY $50.00!.
- Volunteer your time!
If you are interested in being a part of the planning process or would be willing to volunteer on the day of the event, contact Jennifer Ramb at jeramb @live.com.
- Attend the Community Fundraiser. Only $5/person or $20/family to attend the event only, or $15/person for the event and dinner.
- Participate in or sponsor our 2013 Golf Tournament at Ponderosa. For more details contact Adam and Kjirstine Prickett at prickettfamily5 @gmail.com.
- Become a sponsor!
- Donate services or tangible goods for our auction and raffle.
- Purchase your vehicle entry, dinner tickets or sponsorship at either office.
- Cheer at the finish line! The Rally will finish at the Community Fundraiser. This is an event for all to enjoy!
The 2013 Rally For Education and Community Fundraiser Will Take Place on September 21, 2013.